Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday's Recipe Share: Pumpkin, pumpkin, who's got the Pumpkin?

I love pumpkin!  For me, besides cozy sweaters and the beautiful colors, it's one of my favorite things about Fall, and there's so much more than just pumpkin pie....

All the recipes I'm sharing fit into my Paleo way of eating.  Feel free to make substitutions at your own risk to the recipe's outcome.






I'm definitely trying this one:


These next two are similar, if you don't have an ice cream maker and leave it in the fridge, the coconut milk will still thicken up and it will be more mousse-like (I'd use all coconut milk if you aren't making it into ice cream).



...and that's just sweets!  Next week I'll post more savory dishes (and maybe a few more sweets too!)

Here's a link to the above, plus more:  Top 25 Paleo Pumpkin Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment