Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday's Wild/Warrior Workout -- Catching Fire Workout

I finally saw this movie a couple of weeks ago.  I had to wait until I saw the movie to share this workout.


It comes from blogilates.  I think it is quite clever, fun, but intense.  Criss Cross Jabberjays, Force Field Flyers, Poisonous Fog Crawl, Tick Tock Abs, Sprint or High Knees and Monkey Butt Knockout, these are the names of the exercises you'll be doing.

Do a warm up first.  She takes you through the exercises once and you are to repeat the entire thing again on your own as many times as you'd like




While I was looking for this workout, I found another one.  The workout starts about halfway through the video. It consists of 4 moves:  burpees, power jumps, switch kicks and jabs.  Just like above she takes you through the circuit once and then you are to repeat it again 2 more times on your own.  Enjoy!



Don't forget to cool down and stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment