Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Wednesday's Website -- Cooking Light

I've posted several recipes from this website, but there is more to Cooking Light than just recipes.  There are articles on nutrition and making healthy choices, there are articles on fitness along with workouts.  There are sections on healthy travel and restaurant guides, creating healthy habits and more.

I have been getting this magazine for years.  I still like to actually look through the pages and dog ear the recipes I want to try.  The website is an added bonus for me because now I take my dog eared magazine, go to the website and pin the recipes I want to keep to my boards on Pinterest.  It's allowed me to recycle the magazines without having a bunch of torn out pages to sort through later.  The recipes are all linked to the myrecipes.com website.  There is a lighter, healthier recipe for practically everything you can think of.




You can like them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter or Pinterest.  They also have newsletters that you can receive via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment