Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Wednesday's Website -- FitnessBlender.com



I have posted several workouts from Fitness Blender.  It is a free website created and run by a husband and wife team.  They run the site on donations.  They have all types and levels of workouts and exercises, articles on health, fitness and recipes and have a store where you can get reasonably priced equipment, clothing, shoes, books, bulk foods and calorie burning video games.

They are in the middle of re-vamping the website, so you can't officially join it right now, but you can see the videos and articles.  The level of difficulty is given for each workout.  The workouts are any where from 10 minutes to 1 hour in length.

The safety and alignment cueing is superb.  I'm all about proper form, and so are they.

If I had one negative thing to say, it would be the lack of music--but since these are like personal training workouts, you follow their pace instead of the bpm (beats per minute) of a song.  I just like my music--it motivates me.

I will definitely be posting more of their videos in the future.  You can follow them on youtube and facebook as well.  I'm not sure about twitter, since I don't use it.















fitnessblender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment