Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Sunday's Recipe Share -- Cooking with Beer



Today's recipes are in honor of Father's Day and my father in particular who was a beer drinker.

I knew that my father approved of my boyfriend Rick (who later became my husband) when instead of just buying his usual Old Style when he (Rick) came over, he bought MGD or Michelob because "that's what Rick liked," (Rick despises Old Style).  He wouldn't have done that for just anybody!

My father also liked to cook (although I never saw him follow a recipe), so when I saw these recipes on Cooking Light's website, I had to share them.
Belgian Beef and Beer Stew

I make beer bread all the time, and use beer when making brats.  I usually cook more with wine, so I'm definitely going to try some of these recipes myself.  Don't worry, there will be a post regarding cooking with wine in the future!

Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce

I did make this chicken recipe--it was delicious and easy!

Here's the link to all of the recipes:  Recipes with Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment