Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Tuesday's Trunk and Core -- Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones



I'm not a fan of the way Jillian Michaels trains the contestants on The Biggest Loser--I so don't believe in yelling and belittling people when I train or teach a class--I know, a lot of that is for TV, and I also know that some people actually like that kind of training, but it's not for me...

I am, however, a big fan of her workouts.  She's a completely different person in her videos.  She's encouraging and she compliments the participants in the video as well as the viewer.

Today's workout is circuit 5 of a 7 part series from Jillian Michaels called No More Trouble Zones.  Circuit 5 focuses on the abdominal muscles.

I'm going to post the 5 minute warm up video first (or you can do your own).  You can do this workout alone, or along with your cardio or other strength work.


Circuit 5 is approximately 6 minutes long.

Circuit 5

I've also included the cooldown

Cool Down

If you are interested in doing the entire workout (circuits are 5 - 7 min each), here's the link to all the videos in order:

No comments:

Post a Comment