Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Sunday's Recipe Share -- Best Banana Breads

I love banana bread!!!

So when I saw a post from Cooking Light on the Best Banana Breads, I had to check it out!!!  I make a pretty mean Chocolate Chip Banana loaf--it's not a bread really because it starts with a yellow cake mix.

Anyway, when I saw some of the breads listed, I knew I had to share them.  Here's a couple that caught my eye:


Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Bread

This one sounds like a tropical drink:

Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze

Here's a link to all the recipes:  Best Banana Breads

If you're not a fan of banana bread, here's a link to some others:  30 Best Quick Breads

Some of these look quite yummy too!  Let me know if you try any of them, I'd love to hear how they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment