Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Sunday's Recipe Share -- 5 Ingredient Summer Recipes

I promise you, Cooking Light is not paying me!!!  I just love the way they bunch some recipes together into a theme.

I love to cook, but sometimes I won't make a recipe if it has a million ingredients in it.  I like to keep it simple, but delicious.  One of my favorite cookbooks on my shelf is called "The Four Ingredient Cookbooks" (it has three within the one book).

When I saw the 5 Ingredient Summer Recipes listed on Cooking Light's website, I had to share!!!  I'm even sharing some (most) of them to my Pinterest boards so that I'll have the recipes handy.

Here's a sampling of a couple of recipes:






There were also links to other 5 Ingredient recipes, maybe I'll post some of those another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment