Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Thursday's Total Body -- Strong Total Body Boot Camp

Even though I didn't post on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, I hope you still did your workouts!!!

I took  the weekend off for some much needed R & R and I just couldn't get my act together to write scheduled posts to be published past Sunday.  We went to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio.

This is one of the rides my husband and two of my sons rode.....called The Gatekeeper.
Unfortunately I strained my back, so I rode the Ferris Wheel :)    (where this picture was taken from)

So here it is Thursday--Total Body workout day.  Today's workout comes from Fitness Blender.

It is a total body workout entitled "Happy, Healthy, Strong Total Body Boot Camp -- Strength and Cardio Tabata Workout".

It is approximately 11 minutes long and consists of 11 exercises, 40 seconds on, 10 seconds off and done just once.

You will need a piece of wall (to squat against) and a set of dumbbells.  Please do a proper warm up and cooldown/stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment