Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday's Muscle Work -- Standing Pilates for Legs, Butt and Obliques + bonus recipe

Sorry I missed posting yesterday, my husband and I were taking our son back to school for his final semester!  Yay only one more to go--thankfully he's a junior, so we get a year off!


Today's muscle workout comes from blogilates.  It is a standing pilates routine that focuses on the legs, butt and obliques.

There is no warm up, please do a short one first--march in place, do some squats, swing your arms around, just to warm the muscles up a bit.


Here's your bonus recipe:  Pecan Crusted Mahi Mahi

I made this for dinner the other night--SO good!!!

It comes from Good Clean Fun which I guess is now A Whisk and a Hammer.

I omitted the cinnamon and nutmeg and just did straight salt and pepper for seasoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment