Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday's Total Body/Cardio -- No More Trouble Zones

I'm excited that my new small group training classes have finally started!  But, I've been so busy getting ready for those, I haven't had time to do any kind of pre-scheduled posts.  So, I'm sorry this one is posting so late in the day...well, better late than never!


Today's workout comes from Jillian Michaels.  If you've read my blog from the beginning, you know that I'm kind of addicted to watching The Biggest Loser.  I don't know why I am, but I am.  I disagree with so many things that they do, I guess that's why--I have to see what crazy workout regime they have the contestants doing this week and the way they complain about only losing 4-5 pounds in one week--it's ridiculous and an unrealistic way to do things.  Yet, I still watch it.  The worst thing is all the product ads for "healthy food."  Come on, when is anything processed really "healthy."  Thankfully I tape it and can skip through those.

Anyway, aside from all that, when it comes to workout videos, Jillian and Bob put out some really good ones.

Today's is called No More Trouble Zones.  It's a circuit workout that will work your entire body and keep your heart rate up as well.  And you will see, Jillian is much nicer!

You will need a set of dumb bells and a mat or carpeted area.


No comments:

Post a Comment