Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Sunday Recipe Share

Since Sunday is my usual day off from exercise unless I do something like take a walk, hike or bike ride, I thought I'd continue to share a recipe or two on Sunday.  The recipes I'll include will be lighter or healthier versions of  higher fat/calorie recipes.  My go to sources are Cooking Light, Health Magazine, Eat Well, Shape, Fitness and Pinterest posts.

Since Easter is next Sunday, I thought I'd share some recipes for that holiday.

Here's a link to 25 side dishes for Easter that I found via Cooking Light.

25 Easter Sides

I'm thinking about making one or both of these:
Asiago, Potato, Bacon Gratin
Asparagus with Balsamic Tomatoes



There is also a whole grouping for Easter Desserts and Entire Easter Menus on this same site.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment