Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Wednesday's Website--There's an App for That

I stated in an earlier post that I do not have a smart phone, so I'm not into the world of apps as many of you are.
I went on amazon.com and searched under "free fitness apps."  For Android users, there are over 1,000!!!!  FREE!!!  The two most popular are from sites that I have already written about:  MyFitnessPal and WebMd.  There are daily workout apps for just about everything.  There are fitness magazine apps, music apps, timers and stop watch apps, healthy recipe apps, pretty much any and everything you can think of.


Here's a link to amazon:  Free Fitness Apps on Amazon

When I searched the Itunes stores, there were tons of free fitness apps there too (since you have to download itunes, and it's not a website, I can't link to that page).

So, next time you're on your phone, or tablet browsing apps, download a fitness app instead of the latest version of Angry Birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment