Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fitness Tip of the Day: Wednesday's Wild Workout

Who remembers these wild and crazy guys?

Since I'm running out of websites to feature, I've decided that, at least for now, I'd change Wednesday's feature to be a "wild" workout.  If I come across an interesting website, I'll share that on another Wednesday.

Today, I've featured another workout from FitnessBlender.com.  As you can tell, I really like the workouts that they provide.  They are well done, well cued and performed, and they're free!!!  Compared to some of the workouts out there, these are top notch and no, they are not paying me to write all this :)

So, today's wild workout is a 1,000 calorie workout.  Yes, you have the potential to burn 1,000 calories!!!

The workout is almost 1-1/2 hours long.  You will start with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 36 minute HIIT (high intensity interval training) segment, followed by a 20 minute total body strength training segment, followed by a 20 minute ab workout, finishing with a 6 minute cool down and stretch.  You will need a set of dumbbells.

Good luck!!!  Remember, modify if you need to and hit pause if and when necessary, especially if you're not used to working out for this length of time.


1,000 Calorie Workout


Still following BeFit in 90?  Here's the link to Day 14:  BeFit in 90 -- Day 14

No comments:

Post a Comment