Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday's Total Body/Cardio -- Cardio Dance Sculpt

Happy Thursday!  Today's workout comes from jessicasmithtv.  It is entitled Cardio Dance Sculpt. The great thing about dancing, at least to me, is that it doesn't feel like exercise.  I just read a post from a fitness group I follow and it said this:  "Exercise is like telling your body, "you're gonna hate me for this, but you'll thank me later."  I don't necessarily agree with that.  Exercise doesn't have to be torture.


This is a low impact, total body workout.  Because it's not done at super high intensity, it is a longer workout--about an hour.  This kind of workout is great to do in combination with shorter, higher intensity workouts on alternate days.

She does the entire thing barefoot.  It's up to you if you want to wear shoes or not.

You will need some light weights or water bottles and a chair.  She does a warm up and cool down.

Don't worry if you're not a natural dancer--Dance Like No One's Watching!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment