Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday's Total Body/Cardio Workout -- New 31 Day Video Challenge



Keeping in theme of trying something different, today's workout comes from another new channel on YouTube called AXFIT.  I get a lot of ideas for my interval classes from here.  I just noticed a 31 Day Challenge that was posted by them.  It started on May 1, but you could start it today!  The first video is the introduction.



Since today is total body, I posted the Day 5 full body workout.  They are doing a deck of cards workout similar to those I've posted in the past (another deck of cards workout).  One exercise per suit doing as many reps as the number on the card.

These are short workouts that have no warm-ups or cool downs.  Please do those on your own.

This was day 1

and day 2


You can find the rest of the workouts here:  Challenge Workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment